Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karolina Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Lipstick
    Hi everyone!
    Does anyone have any suggestions on stopping lipstick bleeds? I have tried foundation, lip liners and "special" sticks designed to stop it, but it still bleeds?

Any ideas:confused:
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 15, 2007, 03:13 PM
    I used to have the same problem until I saw a make up show that said to find a lip liner that you really like the color of, and outline your lips and then use the lip liner on your lips as well. You don't need to use a whole lot, just a coupld dots and then rub your lips together. The stuff doesn't go anywhere! Its totally kissable, drinkable etc! I have been doing it for years now!
    helloitsme777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 10:12 PM
    For lipstick that does not bleed or feather go-to www.NonSmearLipstick.com There are over 60 colors of Transfer-proof and kiss-proof lipstick that lasts up-to 18 hours.
    Try the Naturals LipSense if you want a Non-drying smear-proof lipstick that is water based. 100% satisfaction guaranteed plus FREE US Shipping. Www.NonSmearLipstick.com 408-858-9484

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lipstick make & color on a music video [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding out the make and color of a lipstick worn by an artist (Nelly Furtado) on a music video ("On the Radio")?

When should an old lipstick be thrown out? [ 7 Answers ]

I was cleaning out some drawers and found some old cosmetics. I know that all eye and face products should not be used past say six months because of bacteria concerns. Is this true of lipsticks too? When should an old lipstick be thrown out for health reasons? Thank you.

View more questions Search