Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CeciliaE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Ira for visa holders? Which institution allows them?
    I am an H1B visa holder, trying to open an IRA. Don't have my green card yet and cannot seem to find an institution which allows me to open an IRA without my green card. I bought a house, I have bank accounts but aparently I am not allowed to save for my retirement. Help? Anyone?

Check out some similar questions!

Selfemployment for f1 visa holders [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know if the law about self imployment for F1 visa holders is still works or not. Please, if you know anything about changes help me to fing oficial updated information. Thank you

Tax for G-4 visa holders [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is G-4 visa holder (Dependent). She worked for a month and received around $2000 as salary. How should we file the taxes for that? Where should file taxes.

Can my employer be exempt from the H1B visa cap as an educational institution? [ 3 Answers ]

My potential employer is a company that offers instruction and translation services in foreign languages. They set up classes for people who want to learn foreign languages and get teachers who specialize in/have native knowledge of that language to teach the class. They want to hire me as an...

Which is the best institution to open an IRA? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Which is the best institution to open an IRA? ScotTrade, Credit Union, Bank of AMerica (which seems to have an option of investing the IRA funds into stocks) Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.