Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicia1407 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2011, 07:55 AM
    What clothes should I buy to go on hoiliday ?
    I am going to the aldave in summer I am going to be 14 when I go it is very hot in the algave,pourtugal and I have been twice already I have loads of clothes already but if am going on hoiliday I need more clothes can someone please tell what to get and what shop xxx
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2011, 08:46 AM

Depends on what you plan to do when you get there, where you are staying. You may need only shorts, tops, bathing suits and a dress. You may also need some clothing which is more formal.

And, no, no one is going to recommend a specific shop - one of the problems is that we have no idea where you are.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2011, 08:59 AM

I am guessing that you are in the UK. If so, try someplace like ASDA for the items JudyKayTee suggested. They won't cost you very much and you will have a good selection.
    alicia1407 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2011, 11:44 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Yes am in the uk wales
    Helpmedancer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 07:35 PM
    Try rompers they seem to be in this summer... If they don't look good on you then just take a pair of shorts a loose fitting shirt that hangs off one shoulder and a really cute pair of shoes. If u want to try putting a small belt over the shirt to give your outfit a little bit of an edge
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2011, 10:54 PM

This is from January and the person who asked hasn't been back.
    Helpmedancer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 05:03 AM
    She never said when she was leaving.. I was just trying to help. Maybe she could use it for future reference
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2011, 06:29 AM

I realize you are trying to help - I was only suggesting that there are so many more recent threads, she's never been back to this question, perhaps another thread could use your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it illegal to buy to buy a house from a friend then sell it back to her? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a friend that live in California that wants me to purchase her home and sell it back to her. She said a broker said she would save money. The purchase would be cash both ways. Also would I have problems with IRS she is giving me funds. Would they expect me to pay cash on it next year? ...

Guitar.where to buy it and buy cheap [ 14 Answers ]

I want to start playing guitar but I talked to a friend who knows and even plays guitars. He said to buy one at walmart to start which I agreed cheap see if I catch on then buy upgrade from it. But then I talked to my dad and he said there are cheaper ones on eBay but I'm scared on getting one...

My clothes dryer is not drying my clothes [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

View more questions Search