Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anmolmsd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 05:50 AM
    Hot to remove dark 10 years old tan
    I was born very but I get really bad tan .I got this tan because of playing in hot sunny days .my body is still very fair.my friend used to tease me by telling me black boy.please anyone help me.I give you thanks in advance
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 09:51 PM
    Before you start with any lightening cream I would suggest doing a few lactic acid peels it will help the skin prepare better to lighten

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a permanent tan? [ 3 Answers ]

My face has been tanned for a very long time now.. face and arms.. (the area of my body covered with clothes is very fair.. ).. its like I have two tones.. my face and forearms is very dark and then my chest and biceps region is very fair.. how do I get rid of this tan? I don't go out in the sun...

How to remove dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 30 yr male with weatish color, my skin color is darker than my natural color at my buttock's & inner thighs,& I am getting married this month I feel little bit shy to show my private area to my partner... *** advise how to remove this dark skin color & need to improve my butt bigger...

New Hot Water Tan Installed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, we just had a new hot water tank installed by our landlord earlier today. He told us that we should have hot water in a few hours. Well, its been about 6 hours and the hot water is still freezing cold. The breakers for the tank are turned on but not heating up. Anyone know why?

Skin whitening: removing dark body tan [ 3 Answers ]

I want to whiten my skin on my body only. My face is very light but my body is dark from natural sun tanning that seem to not fade or have gone permanent. Anything that would work? Soap? Lotion? Aha lotions?

View more questions Search