Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theennaxor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 02:00 AM
    Small roman vial with roman head profile
    Hi, I inherited a small vial with a roman head measuring 4cm in D, I just want any information on it, I love antiques but I don't know anything about this, I was told it might be a roman tear vial, but I looked them up and it didn't resemble what I found. If nyone could help that would be fantastic, I am wanting to get a jeweller to attach a necklace to it so I can wear it, but It would be great to know what it is before I do that.
    Attached Images

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 02:48 AM

Would love to help you with your 'treasure' but unable to assess it properly if the article is not in 'hand'. You could take it to your local museum. They would be pleased, I think, to help you identify this properly. If it is as old as you think it is, having a jeweller attach something to it to wear would only diminish its value.

tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roman Empire [ 4 Answers ]

What was the ultimate resason for the collapse of the Roman Empire?

Roman soldier . [ 6 Answers ]

If jesus father was a roman soldier than jesus was an roman citizen . Does anyone know more about that legend ?

Roman Story [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Roman story about women who quit having sex in order to stop wars? I believe the title started with a females name and was one word. Maybe starting with an L?

The Roman Curia ? [ 2 Answers ]

What are some responsibilities of the Roman Curia?

Roman frescoes ? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I make a fresco and what is all the history behind them in ancient rome?

View more questions Search