Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahensley1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 11:02 PM
    Children's book.
    I've been trying to find a book from my childhood. The only thing I can really remember is the main character in the book was a painter and he could paint in mid air. I think there were pancakes and I think he painted a cow in the sky. Sorry I don't have anymore information, it's been so long. If anyone can think of anything that might even come close to my discription that would be helpful. Thanks!
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 8, 2011, 04:05 PM
    I remember this story. The boy's name was Allemondo or something like that. I think his name was part of the title.
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 11, 2011, 07:51 PM
    I think the book was called Appalemondo's Dreams. Not sure if I spelled the name correctly, but ask a school librarian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a children's book in the 1960's or 70's? Counting book [ 0 Answers ]

In the 1970's I read a book to my children about 10 hedgehogs and their mother it was a counting book.

Old children's book [ 1 Answers ]

This book was about a wolf and I think a mother animal I can't remember what kind. But I believe the wolf eats the mothers babies and she cuts open the wolfs belly and the babies are still alive and she replaces them with rocks and sews the wolfs belly back up. Any body remember this one?

Children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for this book for about 12 years ever since I started my own family. My father used to read it to me evry night and I could have sworn it was called a tale too terrible to tell, but I can't find it under that title. I think it was something about a boy and his grandfather on...

View more questions Search