Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncha2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 08:46 PM
    "Something" calling my name...
    First of all, I do believe in God, but I haven't baptized yet. Over the pass couple of years, I have been experiencing something or someone calling my name. Most of the time, it is just for an quick second, or two. I would hear it and turn around to see who called me... but there's no one. Sometimes, it would be a man's voice and sometimes, a woman's voice. I was wondering if his is a serious matter, or not...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 19, 2011, 09:14 PM
    First of all NCHA2010, BELIEF in God isn't going to solve problems. James 2:19
    "You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!" Baptism, too, is nothing unless done according to the Word of God, no matter what your denomination may teach. It is only for those who have been born again by the Blood of Jesus. Baptism is for the outward sign of salvation and a changed heart. So, to answer your question, YES, if you are hearing spirit voices calling your name... I would be alarmed and it should be dealt with. Apart from God we can do nothing, but in Him, all things are possible. Take charge of your life and start by giving your heart to Jesus Christ. I'd love to hear more from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Who sings the song with lyrics "baby why you calling me so late" [ 2 Answers ]

Baby why you calling me so late

This is in response to "missing someone who stopped calling" [ 15 Answers ]

On Saturday I called him and left a message, saying "I just wanted to know how you were and give me a call back" He called me back within the hour, we started to talk, he told me, he was really feeling me until I messed everything up. I said to him, "I understand and wish I could have changed that...

View more questions Search