Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sltmcaruso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 08:20 PM
    Is there a maximum number of people who can rent a 4 bedroom condo in Pennsylvania
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 08:40 PM

How is it zoned, single or multiple family or rooming house

Is it in a HOA and do the have rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum age for brother and sister to share a bedroom [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a son who will turn 1 in November and a daughter who will turn 5 in November also, they both share a room as I live in a 2 bedroom flat Does anyone know the legall age of when they have to stop sharing as I am getting no help from my local council into transferring into a 3...

Maximum Age Brother and sisters can share a bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old daughter and a son who is about to turn 7 and they are sharing a bedroom. What is the maximum age limit that they can share a room being different sexes?

My Landlord is foreclosing his condo. Do I still have to pay rent? [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord just notified us that he had stopped making mortgage payments on his house a couple of months ago and that he is giving it to the bank. He said we are safe to stay for two more months and after that bank might kick us out. As I understood he no longer takes any responsibility for the...

Max # of people in 2 bedroom? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a rental in San Diego, CA. I have been turned away by private owners in particular because I have 3 younger children (6,4,2). Some apt complexes tell me 4 max, others 5 max in a 2 bedroom. I know there's a law, but where do I find it? I tried Fair Housing Commission. I know...

View more questions Search