Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bring56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 07:42 PM
    Possibly allergic to roast beef flavored bone
    I gave my dog a roast beef bone, and after about 2 minutes of sucking on it he started to rub his nose on his bed. I immediately took the bone away from him. He did a few breath grunts, but stopped rubbing his nose. Do you think it was the start of an allergic reaction. He did not injest the bone, he just sucked on it for about 2 minutes.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2011, 11:57 AM

I don't know but I wouldn't chance it again.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 01:33 PM

Some dogs are allergic to beef or chicken, was the bone cooked? I would be more on the lines to think it may have been seasoning that the bone was cooked with rather then the actual bone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clarification whether is it bone spur or bone tumor [ 2 Answers ]

Hello doctor, my mother(45+ years) has bone spur(tissue like projection) in the foot from the foot x-ray and scan taken. now I have a doubt that whether is it a bone tumor or bone spur. because sometimes she has fever, chills and little night sweat, vomiting and tenderness, swelling.

My dog swallowed a beef rib bone [ 2 Answers ]

My wolfhound swallowed a beef rib bone (whole) last night. What should I do? He's had a normal bowl movement this morning.

How to cook 10lb beef round sirloin tip roast? [ 12 Answers ]

I found many recipes, but tey were all for 3lb roasts. Any help is appreciared.

Pork Roast [ 2 Answers ]

I am making Pancetta Wrapped Pork tenderloin Roast, my question is the roast covered when in the oven? It just says place in oven at 400 degrees and roast 1 hour or until the therometer reads 145 degrees.

View more questions Search