Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 02:06 PM
    Refinancing
    I have checked with my present mortgage company. I am comparing rates for refinancing. I looked up some of the rates on bankrate.com. I like some of the rates by the different institutions. My concern is that I am not familiar with the institutions. What should be my concerns with the institutions and how can I find out that information?

Correct me if I am wrong, I would think knowing about their stability would be one thing I should be concerned about.

Any tips and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Deed and refinancing [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. We are buying my mother-in-laws home, is it possible for us to be added to their deed and refinancing the house in our name, and then paying them for the house. Pay off their mortgage and whatever. If so would we be able to have their names taken off the deed once it's been financed in our...

Refinancing how soon can I? [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a home in Las Vegas, and I bought it at a lower price then the appriased value. I would like to refinance it right a way and pull out cash is this possible?

Refinancing [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting great advice on refinancing my mortgage. I guess if I could get the deal in writing before I signed any final papers. I would be in great shape. Preventing them from changing figures the last minute. Currently I have a fixed 30 year mortgage. Balance is $49,000 I also have a $17,000...

Refinancing [ 1 Answers ]

We moved to Florida 16 months ago and are planning on moving back to Iowa. It is not what we thought. We sold our home in Iowa and the market was starting to fall. So we didn't make a lot. We bought a home down here because everyone kept saying the market was going to go up fast. Big mistake. ...

Refinancing [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 10.5% fixed mortgage. But to refinace it to a 6.5% rate Would not be worth it. With various fees, sometime they called them lenders fees, closing cost, points. And then you have the interest rate Which depends of your credit rating. The mortgage payment is only $474.00 a month. It's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.