Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truthandlove13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Whirlpool high pitched noise then no spin
    I have a whirlpool Gold heavy duty super capacity quiet washing machine. For a few weeks there would be this high pitched noise right when the spin cycle started for about 10 seconds. It would happen in both the wash and rinse cycle. I did 1 load and everything was OK and then the next load it will not spin. It fills and drains, it agitates and all else seems fine. It goes through all the cycles, but it just doesn't spin. Did I wait too long on that awful noise and now the problem is worse? :eek:
    Thanks-Kiki
    Ozarks Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by truthandlove13
    I have a whirlpool Gold heavy duty super capacity quiet washing maching. For a few weeks there would be this high pitched noise right when the spin cycle started for about 10 seconds. It would happen in both the wash and rinse cycle. I did 1 load and everything was ok and then the next load it will not spin. It fills and drains, it agitates and all else seems fine. It goes through all the cycles, but it just doesn't spin. Did I wait too long on that awful noise and now the problem is worse? :eek:
    Thanks-Kiki
    Check out repairclinic.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Washer doesn't spin fast [ 14 Answers ]

Had trouble with spin cycle on Whirlpool Ultimate Care Washing Machine. Lid switch was bad so we replaced it. Worked fine for several weeks. Now, washer will spin slowly during spin cycle and empty most of water in tub. Tub will not spin at fast speed & some water is left in the machine. Can you...

Whirlpool washer spins slowly on high spin setting [ 1 Answers ]

What controls the spin speed of the whirlpool washer? I have one which is less than 5 years old and it spins faster on slow spin cycle than on the high spin cycle. Please give me any ideas you might have as to why this occurs. Thanks Gary

Whirlpool Washer Spin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool washer that will not go into final spin. You have to manual turn the tub clockwise about two turns, Re-set the switch to final spin, close the lib, then it will go into final spin. What is the problem or do I need to replace the switch. Thank YOu;

High Pitched Whine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very perculiar problem with a computer I gave to a customer. It makes a very high pitched whining noise. It's not very loud, just loud enough to get hella annoying after a half an hour or so. I discovered that by unplugging the sound jack for the internal speakers from the back the...

A man who has a fairly high-pitched voice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a quick question and hope you can help me. I am a man (a real man) but my voice is so feminine. Sometimes, I'm not so confident talking with people, especially talking with women. I'm wondering if there is any kind of medicine out there that I can take to improve my voice? I...

View more questions Search