Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyoung12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Can marinal be detected by hair follicle test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 10:16 PM

Based on the statements of labs and other anecdotal evidence it can be detected in all biologic tests. Furthermore, it can be distinguished from cannabis according to these same resources.

Strangely, I can't find the specific metabolites for Marinol. Therefore have no idea of detection time or potential.

Stimulated my interest. Will continue seeking additional info and add when I find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

Hair Follicle Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have smoked 1 blunt in the last 4 day and in about a week I will have to take a hair follicle test and I was wanting to know will I pass it or how can I pass it? Now keep in mind that I haven't smoked in some years. Just bored and stressed because my job closed down.

Hair Follicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering about hair follicle tests. If you are in the same room as someone smoking marijuana, crack or meth, could you come up positive on the test? If so would it have to be the same day, without washing your hair? If you washed your hair wouldn't it come out and show clean, or could it...

View more questions Search