Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnfuss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 09:06 AM
    40th birthday dinner
    My girlfriend of 6mos will shorty turn 40. I have reserved a limo to pick us up along with 2 other couples (her friends) taking us for a fancy birthday dinner and cocktails. Am I responsible for the dinner check or should it be divided between the 3 couples?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 09:09 AM
    I just had my husband a 40th birthday bash at a local bar/restaraunt. I covered the entire bill all night. I ran a drink and food tab for everyone and I covered it. A lot of people did pay for there own but some didn't.

I also just went to our good friends 40th dinner. Her husband invited 14 in total. He also covered the dinner tab and drinks. We all offered but he refused it was on him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 09:17 AM

You are responsible. If you don't want to pay the bill... don't invite them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need 40th birthday ideas in Chicago! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm turning 40 next month and I'm trying to think of something somewhat unusual to do for my birthday. Not really a party animal and I don't really go to clubs. I would be inviting between 20-25 people to join in - from all different age ranges (up to mid-70's but spry). Please send me any ideas...

40th birthday celebration suggestions [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Chicago and will turn 40 February of 2011. I want to do something fun and memorable. I've thought of taking a trip or just having some kind of party here. I'm looking for help for some unique ideas. I don't want to just go to dinner. 1. I would want my 2 kids involved - they're 1 and 3...

The officer stopped & arrested me on 40th street(ticket wrong stop &arrest locaton) [ 1 Answers ]

The officer stopped me for speeding and I passed 2 portable breath tests and the roadside sobriety test... but still arrested me (says he believes I had alcohol in my system).Was taken to the jail where I passed another breath test with the large machine(results even lower than previous tests) The...

View more questions Search