Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soldiers_angel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Can a convicted criminal travel out of australia to europe
    My boyfriend is a convicted criminal on charges from when he was younger og gbh and petty theft once his parole is finished is he able to travel to croatia in europe and mexico

Check out some similar questions!

Travel restrictions to europe and canada for a convicted felon [ 12 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony over a tax issue in Jan. 2002. I did not serve any time in jail or prison but was on supervised probation for two years and unsupervised for three years which passed without incident. My question is that I would like to travel outside of the united states to Canada and...

Convicted felons traveling to australia [ 5 Answers ]

I live outside the U.S. and have a newly issued passport in that country (not USA). I was convicted of a felony 4 years ago (non aggravated). I now want to visit Australia and have to obtain a visa through their local embassy. Will Australia immigration (embassy) find out about my felony in the...

I am a US Citizen who wants to work in Europe, Australia or New Zealand. Any advice? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to experience life by working in Europe, Australia or New Zealand. I am looking for something in the film industry, preferably as a Production Assistant, sales or hospitality. I am an extrovert who enjoys engaging people in conversations and is willing to pitch in and do whatever is needed...

Convicted Felon wanting to enter Australia! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who served 9 months for drug trafficking and possession of controlled substance... I'm wanting to visit my fiancée in Australia, what would I have to do to enter? Will I still be able to visit? Pretty much wanting to know anything and everything that I would have to do to get...

Do I need a visa to travel in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking about the visa. My husband is here on spouse visa is he able to travel to europe with this visa or will he need a visa stamp in it to travel to europe?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.