Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanju6333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 07:14 AM
    Mini project
    Hey hi;
    I'm studying in 3rd year engg. Electronics branch. I've to submit my mini project but I've no idea about project.so please suggest me.
    graceyj20 Posts: 26, Reputation: 10

Jan 30, 2011, 07:24 AM
    How about a nightlight. Use photoresisitor, and to make things more interesting, use op amp with rail voltage. Could also use capacitor to make light blink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini tarantulas [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know what they are, but they are blackish brown, small, extremely fast (only ever killed one, the rest disappeared), and make me think of tarantulas on a much smaller scale. Tonight I found one under my pillow in my blanket, and I don't know where it went when I threw the blanket. I'm...

Mini Daschund [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old female mini daschund. She is such a great addition to our family. The only problem I am having is house breaking her. I need help, the only nice thing is if she does go in the house, we have no carpet at all. But, it's frustrating, because I will take her out and as soon as I...

About my mini Daschund [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how offen a daschund female goes into heat or season, I got a female in dec.2007 the last owner says she was in heat in August. Its now march 2008 she still hasn't not gone onto heat. I have a male dauschund which is five years old and the female is two years old I would like to...

View more questions Search