Jan 15, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Immigration
    What fin number means?
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jan 15, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by janmal
    what fin number means?

Well, that's a good puzzle. I love puzzles so let me take a stab at this one. Judging by the grammatical construction of your sentence would venture to say that your native tongue isn't English. Aha! Now, based on that little hint which you so salaciously provided the mystery becomes a bit less mysterious don't you agree? Well, since such is the case whatever the case might be--here are the possibilities.

1. Could you perhaps be truncating the word finite? In that case it means the opposite of infinite. Having an end.

2. However, perhaps the word "fin" is in reference to fish. In that case it could mean
    The number of fins on any given fish.

But seriously, it refers to quantities of five.

FIN (finned, finning) :: AudioEnglish.net dictionary

Ummm, what's this got to do with immigration.
    Are they crossing the sacred USA border in groups of five? Oort is this something Lou Dubbs made up in one of his characteristic less lucid moments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am a Diesel Engine Mechanic working on HCV's, LCV Engines Fitted in Generators in India so am I Eligible for Migration as a Motor Mechanic to Australia

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What is the way to immigrate to grenada island in the carribian? [email protected]

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

My question is this. I have a green card :o , if I marry someone who has no papers will they become legal in the US, or am I going to screw my residency. I anyone can answer this Id appreciate it, as its so damn expensive to ask this question ?

You.s. Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a permanent visa for immigrants who are financially secure but are not seeking employment or starting a business.

View more questions Search