Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allura23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 03:53 PM
    bank loans
    1.At a closing at 10 a.m. on May 3, 2005, X Corp. delivers $25,000,000 to the seller of a factory using $20,000,000 from Bank One secured by a mortgage on the property, and the attorney for X Corp. records its title to the property at the same time. At 2 p.m. the same day, X Corp. grants a mortgage on the same property to Bank Two to secure another $20,000,000 loan. The attorney for Bank One records the mortgage at 2:30 p.m. The attorney for Bank Two records its mortgage at 2 p.m. X Corp. defaults on its loan payments to both banks.

Who gets what?
    pusher465 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 10:17 PM
    At a closing at 10 a.m. on May 3, 2005, X Corp. delivers $25,000,000 to the seller of a factory using $20,000,000 from Bank One secured by a mortgage on the property, and the attorney for X Corp. records its title to the property at the same time. At 2 p.m. the same day, X Corp. grants a mortgage on the same property to Bank Two to secure another $20,000,000 loan. The attorney for Bank One records the mortgage at 2:30 p.m. The attorney for Bank Two records its mortgage at 2 p.m. X Corp. defaults on its loan payments to both banks.

Who gets what?
    TWLIGHT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pusher465 View Post
    At a closing at 10 a.m. on May 3, 2005, X Corp. delivers $25,000,000 to the seller of a factory using $20,000,000 from Bank One secured by a mortgage on the property, and the attorney for X Corp. records its title to the property at the same time. At 2 p.m. the same day, X Corp. grants a mortgage on the same property to Bank Two to secure another $20,000,000 loan. The attorney for Bank One records the mortgage at 2:30 p.m. The attorney for Bank Two records its mortgage at 2 p.m. X Corp. defaults on its loan payments to both banks.

Who gets what?
    the question was not answered

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I still get government student loans while I have several loans in deferment? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! Wasn't sure where to post this. I'm 22, and I have 3 student loans, one of them is with Direct Loan, the US Dept. of Ed, and 2 more with Wells Fargo. All 3 of these loans were past due 100 to 145 days. I recently had them all deferred due to economic hardship (they are NOT in default)....

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparin [ 1 Answers ]

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparing two companies that have applied for loans, and he wants your help in evaluating those companies. The two companies (Morris Company and Walker Company) are approximately the same size and had approximately the...

Bank Calling Loans Due on Real Estate Investments. This would ruin me. [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have experience with banks calling loans due early on investment real estate? Avoiding Bankruptcy because of foreclosure with Deficiency Judgments? Lil Landlady here needs some help and creative suggestions/ideas. In 2005, took out five loans with a small, local bank secured by real...

View more questions Search