Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Walker22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Time Of Death ?
    My daughter's body was in full rigor mortis and lividity had started. This was on the report when they picked up Robin's body. Her body was found in the house where she lived temperature about 72 degrees. It was 13:44 when all of this was noted.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jan 15, 2007, 11:30 AM
    1:44

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Death [ 3 Answers ]

Y do I feel like my life will come to an end soon? This is a constant thought I have threw out everyday since I was 18 and now I'm 27. I feel like I'm cheating death because I avoid a lot of things. The more I do nothing the least chance I have of death by accident. I would love to pass over I'm...

Cause of death [ 4 Answers ]

A friend's death was classified as cocaine poisoning (i.e. overdose), due to 3.0 mg/L of benzoylecgonine in her blood, collected from the aorta post-mortem. The autopsy report said she had received a blow to the abdomen prior to death, causing a ruptured spleen and the loss of an estimated 500 cc...

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search