Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Moving a Terminal Service Liscensing Server to new server?
    We are doing a complete makeover of our networking equipment. I was directed the task of figuring out how to move our TS Liscensing Server to a different (existing) server.

I am just not sure what this involves. I would think it requires a call to M$ Clearing House??
    trabold Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 08:56 PM

Google moving the terminal server. Here is an MS Q article which may help.

Move TS Licensing to a New Server

Tim
    Sr Network Analyst.
    Networking Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trabold View Post
    Google moving the terminal server. Here is an MS Q article which may help.

Move TS Licensing to a New Server

Tim
    Sr Network Analyst.
    Thank You for the response. I did end up finding that link last week. I apologize for not posting that on here or closing the thread (I should no better as an Expert ;))

Thanks Again
    Networking Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trabold View Post
    Tim
    Sr Network Analyst.
    Your sig line states you're a Sr Network Analyst... any experience with Citrix? I believe I am the only network member here with experience with Citrix and if you had some I would love to bounce some ideas off you? Let me know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook using a lot of CPU on Terminal Server [ 6 Answers ]

We run a Citrix environment at 3 of our 4 locations. Users login to their Citrix session every morning to work. As of late, Outlook for all sessions are hogging the Servers CPU. Granted we have never had this many running on one server (before it was balanced between 2) but there is still not...

Network Printing using Windows Biz Server 08 with Terminal Services [ 0 Answers ]

I recently switched our company over to using terminal services to connect to our new Windows Small Business 2008 server. (Bare with me as networking/hardware is still new to me) We are connected via VPN to the terminal server and our reps log onto their remote desktop from a regular windows...

Good internal I'm to use on Win Biz Server 2008 with terminal services [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good Instant Messenger program that we can use on a 2008 Windows Business Server with terminal services? I basically need one that would be available to all users, limited into inter-office communications only, and have the ability to keep a history? And ff its free, it...

Server 2003 use as a router and connect susulinux server [ 1 Answers ]

I have configure suselinux 10.0 webserver with two nic one ip:192.168.1.3 sub:255.255.255.0 And another is 10.10.1.3 sub:255.0.0.0 and primary dns server(suselinux 10.0) 192.168.1.2 sub :255.255.255.0 and secong dns server(suselinux 10.0) with differenet ip:10.10.1.5 and sub:255.0.0.0 Now one...

Updating programs on terminal server [ 1 Answers ]

We have 1 PDC and two terminal servers... Adobe 7.0 Professional is on Terminal #2... last night I remoted in # 2 as administrator and got a window telling me an update is available for Adobe 7.0... I ran the update and near the end I was alerted that I must reboot and when it comes back up, update...

View more questions Search