Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Dream interpretation, are my graphic dreams a window to a disgusting soul?
    I have these dreams sometimes, they get incredibly graphic and are far more intense than any horror movie.

Last night I dreamed that I was a physically mutilated desert dwelling feral man who lived around a tourist attraction near the Grande Canyon. I would snatch people up, take them back to my lair, de-bone them alive, and then unfurl their flesh and hang them in my cave like curtains.

I get these sometimes, just brutal mutilation and torture. I am a very even tempered person. My life is fantastic and there is absolutely nothing that is going wrong in my life. What could these dreams mean?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 20, 2011, 05:01 PM
    What sort of movies do you watch? Dreams are not always filled with meaning... although it can be a possibility. I'd be careful what you fill your mind with and see if this makes a difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a dream interpretation [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I was asleep in bed and something cold was against my thighs under the sheets. I pulled them back and saw about 30 slimy, baby snake-like worms around my vaginal area (like either I had just given birth to them or they were trying to get inside my body). I screamed (in...

Dream Interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I had two weird dreams and something told me to ask about their meaning, so here I am! Any input is appreciated. 1. I was in the bathroom near the cafeteria of my old high school with some friends, except it didn't look like that bathroom. Suddenly all the teachers were knocking...

Interpretation of dreams and prophetic analysis [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I would like to direct my question to a SPIRIT FILLED BORN AGAINCHRISTIAN ONLY! I had a dream about a fella from Poland last year and the Lord revealed everything about him. I also saw a Hospital and heard a name. It was so vivid that I even called the Hospital to locate him but I...

Dream Interpretation [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I dreamed that my family and I were taken into Nazi Concentration camps. We were separated by gender. My husband went to One camp, and my daughter and I went to another camp. At first, I Thought I was a young woman in the dream. This Nazi soldier tried to Molest me and I tried to...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream last night about my brother and I having to get out of our house as quickly as possible. We didn’t have much time so I just grabbed an extra shirt and jeans and socks. The people who were looking for my brother wanted money from him. My brother took the car keys and my purse and gave...

View more questions Search