Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Question for doloress (or anyone else who can help) - Hydroquinone powder
    Hi doloress

I'm new to this forum and have been reading your posts on using Hydroquinone in your own mix of skin cream. You've added some very useful information. I would like to mix my own hydro cream as well - I've tried finding a supplier of the hydro powder, but can't find a trustworthy source that will supply a small amount, not 500kg! Where did you buy your Hydroquinone powder & what strength was it, 10% or 2% (I'm in England)?

Thank you for your time
    billie2010
    latinskin Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 03:51 AM
    I thought, I have already told you where I bought it, but if you think I´m a seller, that´s fine... Everybody here ask for hydroquinone powder and I am allways saying the same, cause I bought it there for 8 euros or something like this for 100 g and think it´s cheap. I will just not answear anymore... such a complicated thread, jesus...

Jan 28, 2011, 03:53 AM
    And you don´t buy 20 % or 10% powder, just 100 %
    billie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 08:57 AM
    Thanks for the information latinskin - but I was not implying that you were a seller. I actually asked if you could help me by translating something into english, cause I don't speak german! If you were not able to do it, then all you had to say was that you don't speak german lol

Jan 31, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Comment on billie2010's post
    I am german

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone powder [ 13 Answers ]

Hi doloress you did a good job with the hydroquinone mixture please tell me how do I get a pure USP grade hydroquinone, please am new on the site and need your help I found a photo grade but am not sure any help? Thanks

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

How much Hydroquinone powder should I use? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys!! My name is Ikran and I am a Arizona resident! Its always hot here and EVERYBODY get darker. Well I only show certain parts of my body so I dark arms, feet, face, part of my chest and neck. The rest of my body though is a completely a different color. I also have had problems with...

Hydroquinone powder [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to buy hydroquinone powder for my dark spots on my face an mix it with Nadinola fade cream my sister been using it for years her skin looks great... were can I purchase this powder from

View more questions Search