Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynnp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2003, 11:16 PM
    Income taxes on inheritance
    For Colorado and Federal Income taxes, do you have to report an inheritance and pay taxes on it?

Check out some similar questions!

Reporting inheritance for taxes [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to clear up what to report on my individual tax form from a recent inheritance from a parent. I directly inherited 1 a teacher's pension fund lump sum settlement (I think it's considered like life insurance payout), 2 a life insurance pay out, 3 and an annuity cash out....

Taxes on SSA Disability Income [ 2 Answers ]

Being 100% disabled for Social Security purposes, with no additional income, am I required to file annually with IRS? Wife did have income from 2002. Should we file jointly, listing my SSA Disability Income, or should she file Married, filing separately? Thank you.

Federal or state taxes on inheritance money [ 6 Answers ]

:) Hi, My father recently passed away and left 50,000 dollars to shared by 4 of his children,The lump sum is to go to my brother and he is to distribute it equally,He say's about 33% has to go to federal and state taxes,We live in Ohio,can you tell me if that is true? :eek: Thanks so much...

Taxes for other income [ 1 Answers ]

One of my relatives, a green-card holder, provides babysitter for my 9-years-old son during this summer break. I have full-time job, while she does not work. I will pay her $2000 in total, and she helps me from 9am to 6pm every day. Do I need to file something related to taxes? For example 1099,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.