Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sachinmalik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 11:23 PM
    I have a boyfriend but there's another guy. Help me please...
    I have a boyfriend but there's another guy he claims he's in love with me and willing for wait for as long.

So it all started 4months ago.
    My boyfriend and I work together this other also work with us. Me and him started talking normal and kind of became friends. And I started to like his company and like talking to him and stuff. He's always teasing and fighting with me I don't think my boyfriend liked that a lot though so I kind of stopped talking to the guy so much.
    OK long story short... now my boyfriend has gone on holiday and he's not coming back until the end of march. This guy he always ask for my number and want to know what am up to all the time. About a week ago he asked again and my big mistake I gave it. We hung out twice since then. And both time he tells me how much he had crush on me and that he started to fall in love with me and he also says that my boyfriend is using me to get a PR and that am making a big mistake being with my boyfriend although what he said had made me think abit. Now he's saying how much he loves me and if I want to make a mistake by being with this guy he will wait for me for as long. The thing is I love my boyfriend a lot but the thought of him being with me for a PR does occur in my head. But am just going to be stupid and not listen to my guts about this and stay with him.
    But I wondering if someone can please give me some advice on how to deal with this other guy? Because I still have to c him at work...
    jadedrsx Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2011, 11:31 PM

How much do you think you can trust what this guy says when you know he has a crush on you and that you have a boyfriend?

You and your boyfriend must not have been together long for you to have these doubts and to hang out with this other guy behind his back.

Do yourself a favor and look at your relationship seriously, do you have any commitment to your boyfriend? If you did you would not be confused as to how to handle this new guy.

Its simple, think about your actions and what you say to this new guy and think, what are your intentions for acting or saying things to this new guy. Are you trying to encourage him with flirting and giving him signals?

It is quite easy to be friendly with someone and to stop right there. Maybe you just like the attention but either way you should talk to your boyfriend about it and let him know what is going on.
    anaconda1818 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Do you like the new guy? Or do you have anything for him in your heart? If so don't use what that guy is saying about your boyfriend as a reason to cheat. If you love your boyfriend tel him everything, don't hang out with someone on his back.no just come out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 11:06 AM

The other guy is undermining your boyfriend, and playing on your fears, to get what he wants, but that doesn't mean he isn't right about your boyfriend though, because you do have gut feelings about him.

Dump them both, and stay out of workplace relationships, because every one at work probably thinks they know your business, and they talk behind your back. Your gut might be right, so don't ignore it completely.
    didk82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 10:47 PM
    What I can say to you is not easy but simple.

Do the right thing. At least, try to do the right thing.

I had cheated on my boy behind his back, and I regretted it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search