Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sullen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 10:29 PM
    If I am on probation can I still communicate with a someone I committed the crime with?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2011, 07:13 AM

Hello s:

Probably not.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I violated my probation by committing the same crime. In the stae of CA, how will I be [ 6 Answers ]

Two years ago, I was caught shoplifting at walmart in palm springs, California. I was just recently caught committing the same crime yetserday; October 1,2010. I was told that I was going to get introuble for violating probation and for commitng a crime. I am so scared, and want to know how I will...

My boyfriend was on probation for a crime committed over a year ago... [ 1 Answers ]

His insanity plea was taken and he was only given probation. They recently found evidence of a second crime (same as the first) within a week of the original crime that he also has no memory of. It was proven on lie detector tests that he honestly could not remember it and he was diagnosed with...

Suffering from depression when crime was committed [ 5 Answers ]

When I was arrested for embezzlement I was sufffering from depression my 20yr. Old son just came back from Iraq on June 3, 2008 and My 40 yr. old younger brother died unexpectly of a heart attack on June 11.2008 and I had to have heart surgrey on July 16,2008. Will the court take all of that into...

Is it possible to Love someone but Like someone else? [ 2 Answers ]

Im so confused I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now I really love him he's the sweetest, nicest guy ever. We do argue now and then for dumb stuff but then again all relationships are like that. My boyfriend is way older than me he's 5 years older than me but I really don't care about the age...

View more questions Search