Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drako2423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 10:23 PM
    What dose it mean when a angle help me remove a demon from me?
    I dreamed of me trying to say my fathers prayer but I couldn't remember it so I try to Google it on my phone but I couldn't get it right so I handed it to my wife she fineds it we said are prays and we pass out but I can see us like I'm watching from above there was a t-rex it pulls my wife's arm up as she had wings but it ways just bones no feathers then it move to me and did the same thing as if it was looking for something same thinf happen but something black moved from my side moved fast to hide the t-rex was trying to find it but it couldn't see it it change to a diffront dinosor like it was a fraid I ask my wife what's next she says we have to take a pic. To try to see it she cought it on she phone it was a scaring 2 headed little boy it's eye linds was strach out and down the dino started talking like an exsorisum the dino left my room and I seen a shadow of that little demon boy crawing on the ceilling I did something to freeze it so I can grab it and I gave it to this guy that I never seen before as I gave him the demon he gave me my son then the guy had a growing light so I know it was an angle and I told him thank you and tell him I do believe and I love him and thank you again then I woke up to my son crying. I told me mom about this and my 2yr daughter but a toy dinosor on 1 of my moms angles she has in her house that was like they're telling me it's OK please help me it's been buging me I want to know what this mean
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 10:33 PM

Since you didn't use any punctuation and capital letters, plus your spelling is not very good, few people will bother to read your post.

An angle is where two lengths come together, like this: >. Do you mean angel?

Please repost in this thread with corrections. Thanks.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 19, 2011, 06:02 PM
    Wondergirl, that made me laugh.

Drako, dreams do not always mean something, despite all the new age hippies saying otherwise. Our subconscious is pretty crafty. However, do not mistake a dream having meaning for a dream being caused by something. Spirits can very much manipulate our dreams. If this was a one time thing, I wouldn't worry about it. If this continues I might suspect something. I have experienced things like this myself. Wondergirl is correct, however... something about the paranormal field... it makes people forget elementary grammar and spelling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What angle do I cut to get a 120 degree angle? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get a 120 degree bend. What angle to I cut the two pipes that go together to make the 120 degree angle?

How well does Alli work? 1 dose vs prescription dose? And will it work for me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am very into fitness, but I have really just run up against a wall. I used to weigh 342lbs about 5 years ago. Over the next 3 years I lost 112lbs and got all the way down to 230. I'm male, 31 yrs old, 6'2. I had a heart condition called Atrial Fibrillation with brutal symptoms. I...

I am wanting to remove an Aqua Pex Angle Stop under a toilet, how do I do this? [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried to pull the one piece angle stop and supply from the Aqua Pex to install a new stop. It will spin but I cannot remove it.

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted

View more questions Search