Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnkusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 07:17 PM
    How do I Report I paid wages back to may past employer?
    I Was paid a draw, but I had to pay it back if I left before one year was up. I left before one year was up and I paid the draw back. However my past employer just sent me a W-2 with all of the wages they paid me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 07:38 PM

So you ask them for a corrected one,

Next if you were on draw against commission where you a real employee, if a real employee they have min wage laws to meet. Where you not a 1099 worker?

But you get a corrected one,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stole from Employer, paid back... still charge? [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently let go from my position at work due to refunding money back onto my mastercard. They asked me what the total was and I have been very co-operative and the total came to $358 and change. I have been in contact with them and they said that they would be fine taking out of the money...

Can my employer really make me pay back minimum wages as a draw? [ 1 Answers ]

I am an inside sales rep and signed a simple contract stating I would get a three month draw of 2000 per month. I woul have to meet a certain level of production to get the 2000 or else I would receive a $1000.00 draw. I have been there for 11 weeks and I have received to paychecks based solely...

Stole from employer but paid him back [ 25 Answers ]

A former employer of mine is accusing me of embezzlement. I did the payroll, and he is claiming that I paid myself more than authorized. The amount he claims I now must pay back is $20,000. We never had any written agreement as to to how I would make every week. I paid myself what I would have...

Amount paid back to employer is taxable? [ 1 Answers ]

During 2006, I was working for a company on H1B visa. I have an agreement with that company that if I leave the company before 2 years I have to pay around $6000 for my H1B visa processing, lawyer expenses and travel expenses. And I left the company in April 2006 by paying $6000. This amount is not...

View more questions Search