Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXpopstarXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 06:50 PM
    I want to be a pop star!
    Ok, so I'm 10 years old. I've written many songs, but have rejected them ALL. Only one person has called my singing bad, and she said she was joking. My sister said I'm good 7/10 and my mom said 9/10. I want to be a singer so bad. But if I add any videos to like youtube.com, peaple might comment"wow shes stupid" or something like that. Comment if you can help me.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2011, 03:14 PM

You could always ask for some singing lessons for your birthday, or check out a drama group for your age, they often have musicals you might get apart if you try out.

Its good practice and you will get the chance to work with someone who knows about singing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 4, 2011, 04:19 PM

First, you need to get some unbiased opinion about your talent. Does your school have a music department? Ask one of the music teachers.

Second, you need to develop a thicker skin. If you are afraid that people will think you untalented, you will never get anywhere. You have to develop confidence in your talent.

Third, forget (at least for now) about being a "pop star". Your goal right now should be developing your talent. Join the school chorus, church choir, local theater group etc. When you have honed your talent and have more confidence then you can start trying to promote yourself more widely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pop star halloween costume for adult woman [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am wanting to find a pop star costume that is rather modest (long skirt or pants) and preferably including the headset thingy. If there's any ideas of where I can look I would appreciate it. Thanks!

I have a $20 bill that has star after the serial # IK 02286111 green star? [ 0 Answers ]

The $20 bill has #IK 02286111 star green. Under it K11. In the right corner under 20 G366. If you know anything about this please let me know. Thank you for your time.

How 2 become pop star [ 18 Answers ]

I want to be pop star tell me the steps to follow to become a pop star

View more questions Search