Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmiLy108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Boy confuzzleddd DX
    Ahh! I need helpp! So this was like 2 years ago. There was a guy in my church school class in 7th grade. And something about him made me kind of like him. So I just decided to wait until high school to figure him out. The summer before freshman year I had to go to summer school. My friend was there and she was like OMG I'm going to marry an Italian! And I was like OMG I love Italians! The guy I like was there (Hes Italian). The teacher put us in groups for some project and he was in mine. So we did this activity thing about commas LOL. I kept erasing my white board cause lol him being there made me nervous. So I was like ugh grr! Hes like Grr really? And he just smiles at me. And I smile back. So when real school came he was only in one of my classes and his assigned seat was next to mine. He would flirt with me a lot. But he would flirt with other girls at the same time. I would still flirt with him though. I would smile at him. Once smile he smiled first and I smiled back and we just looked into each others eyes for like (seemed like forever). I try making him like my without being too sketchy. Everything was amazing but then the teacher made a different seating chart a few months later. So I don't sit next to him. He sits behind this girl who is a major whore (but she's my friend lol)She constantly flirts with him and she knew I liked him too! He would kind of flirt back and it was just so annoying! She was really loud and the whole class was fed up! They're like SHUT UP! I think the guy I like was just trying to make me jealous. And there was a girl in his other class and I see him going to my next class. And was he passes with this girl he looks at me. So all that went on for another 3 months then in Science we switched seats again and the whore sits next to him AGAIN! And they would flirt more. And OMG I felt horrible my heart broke. But then just a few weeks ago there was a retreat for church and in one of the groups my mom was the teacher and he was in my group. He was really nice to my mom. She told me that she thinks he is a really nice kid. After the retreat he stopped flirting with the whore. And I notice him looking at me more. Do you think he ever liked me or still likes me? There is a dance unit coming up next week and I hope he asks me!
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2011, 04:53 PM
    I think he may like you. Don't come on too strong. Ps my biology teacher is always changing our seats too lol.
    Motochick Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Okay, you are not in third grade anymore. Just go up to him and say that you like him. The worst thing that can happen is him tell you that he doesn't like you back. If you have been flirting this long, people have noticed. Just try to walk with him to another class and get him talking. If he doesn't like you, don't let it get awkward. Just keep talking to him like nothing happened. I have been really close friends with a guy since fourth grade (I am in ninth grade) and I liked him from sixth grade until about a month ago. I never told him that I liked him for three years. I told him this year and he said I think we should just be friends. It was completely okay and now it's like nothing happened. We are still really close friends. I hope you take my advice because he will think it's cool that you had the courage to go tell him you like him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a boy and I am also a boy. But I am not a gay. What should I do? [ 7 Answers ]

He is my very good friend and I really feel for him. I don't want to loose him nor I want to be gay with him. But I love him a lot.

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search