Never mind, it didn't work
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2011, 01:05 PM

Neither did the Bears QB. Lol
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 07:41 AM

The Patriots showed up to play against the Jets but they actually played like they were the Jaguars! :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with bears that use crystals to travel [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie in the 80s or 90s that had bears that traveled to another world or other worlds using crystals. I know that is next to nothing to go on, but I am getting the details from my fiancé who can't remember anything else. I guess they did something in the other world and...

Why teddy bears are haram? [ 3 Answers ]

Assalam my name is nadia and I'm 16 years old.I like teddy bears but people say it is haram to keep them in house.Is it true and why?

Lions and tigers and bears.OH MY! [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter just had a total freak out because there was a moth in her room.A learned response from me as I have always been terrified of creepy crawlies,but that's just one in a long list of fears and phobias. 1.water.(swimming pool,ocean,lake,sea) 2.flying. 3.mice and rats. 4.cotton...

One more question about Care Bears! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a Movie or part of the TV show... but I'm pretty sure it was carebears... and they went to a summer camp, and there was this villain that would change into different animals when it slept... and it wore this necklace with some amulet thing on it... and to get to it's "lair"...

Gummi Bears.maybe [ 3 Answers ]

In the early 90's their was a cartoon about bears who would drink a red juice and it would make them jump really high. I'm trying to find the name of the show. I'm thinking it's Gummi Bears. Any Suggestions:confused: P.S. It took place during the Medieval times I believe

View more questions Search