Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peterleeman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 09:42 AM
    What can I do with a hole in my 2 front teeth its got bigger and very unnatractive?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2011, 09:44 AM

What does your Dentist say? What caused the hole?

Many people have bonding work done.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:44 AM

What can you do ? You go to the dentist and have the hole fixed, and have your bother teeth checked out as well.
    peterleeman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 09:52 AM
    I haven't been yet I've got an appointment booked for next week when I'm off work but I'm scared I av to get them taken out
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 10:18 AM

We can't see your front teeth, but rest assured that your dentist will do everything he can to save your teeth. Like Judy said, there is a method called bonding to repair and make the teeth look normal again, or maybe even crowns will have to be put on the teeth once they have been filled (if there are cavities).

Depending on what you can afford and if you have dental insurance, the cost of various procedures should be talked about too to help you make a decision.

My advice is to save your teeth if at all possible, even if you have to go with a payment plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole on front of tooth [ 11 Answers ]

Eeek! I've noticed a hole developing on the front of one of my teeth just above the gumline. I'm completely freaked out by this as I'm 27 and never had anything wrong with my teeth. Can anyone tell me if they know what this sounds like? I thought tooth decay happened from the inside out? Could...

Throbbing in front teeth? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my wisdom tooth taken out 2 days ago after constant aching in the tooth gums head ear and neck, I felt so much better after wards but now I have just started getting a constant throbbing pain in my top front tooth I have taken pain killers about an hour ago now but it has started again! Is...

Front teeth [ 2 Answers ]

My sons 4 front teeth were pulled out when he was 18months old. He is now 7. His adult front teeth have not grown in yet. Is there a problem with that or is it normal?

Hole in front tooth [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm just wanting to no, I'm having my top teeth out because of drug abuse when I was younger I can't have it done till I've come back off hoilday is the any chance I could have a hole filled in my front tooth just to make it look a bit better and if I rang emergency dentist would they do this...

Can I cut through my fiberglass shower basin to make the hole bigger? [ 26 Answers ]

We recently moved into a house that the basement shower drain pipe is detached from the drain hole by about an inch and also slightly off center. We have gotten several plumbers to look at it and they want to rip up the entire shower to reconnect it. The shower has been like this for at least...

View more questions Search