Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faystarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Jpeg to pdf for faxing
    I want to fax an application and don't know how to format printer, computer to do that.. When I scan it scans in image file in Irfanview but doesn't have an option for pdf. I understand that it has to be pdf to fax.
    I printed in greyscale a Document from Adobe pdf - filled out the form - scanned with Windows fax and scan by clicking scan to Documents in / file type .jpeg in Irfanview. I have road runner 2 wire modem and have Windows 7... can you walk me through the steps to be able to Fax this document. I understand that it has to be converted from jpeg now to pdf again before faxing.

I tried the Windows fax and scan but new fax or new scan does not bring have a fax set up pop up window... just scans again.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2011, 07:21 AM
    You can try using this free utility: PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF
    Jessica-chen Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2011, 11:04 PM

Hi, maybe you can try some fax software, such as joyfax server to help you fax the documents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer Faxing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just installed a HP Photosmart HPC7280 printer/fax/scanner/copier. I have digital phone service. I am unable to send/receive faxes with the digital phone service. I am told I can buy a DSL filter which will allow me to send/receviefax. Would anyone know what type/model...

View more questions Search