Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenster1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 05:39 AM
    How do I charge a b&decker screw driver
    How do I charge and use an hand held black and decker screw driver type 1 2.4 v dc 9018 am a lady?!
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2011, 06:17 AM

There should be a separate charger unit, like the attached drawing. It looks like you just lay the screwdriver into the cradle to charge.

Best of luck,
    WallyH
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rusted brass screw with flat screw head for bathtub spout [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't get the brass head screw off because the brass is so soft that the screwdriver twists inside the head. The screwdriver is a flat head one. I got one side off but the other just keeps slipping off. Any ideas on how to deal with this particular problem? I sprayed WD 40 on there but...

I tried to remove the cartridge with broken stem with screw driver and replaced it wi [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to remove cartridge with broken off stem with much difficulty,I finally pried it out with a screw driver.I replaced it with new cartridge,but after opening for vave for water to come out the water leaks out and drips.what can I do to stop it. Thanks, Don

Black & Decker CA1440 Canister Vacuum Bags [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot find bags for B&D Vacuum Cleaner. Model CA1440. Can anyone help? Ed Rice

Screw driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electrition's screw driver, hand powered, 7 two sided hexigonal bits, (making 14 tips) that I would like to get more of. The bits rest in the end that pulls out and will seat up in the interior of the handle. When you pull the end in or out, it sounds almost hydrolic. The butt of the...

View more questions Search