Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    husky004 Posts: 63, Reputation: -6

Jan 26, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Altenweg-

I'd like to point out, you're a PET expert, not a human emotions expert, I could end this now, but I'd like to get people used to the fact that strange stuff happens in life, some weird, and to some people messed up stuff. But that's life, **** happens, and I was lucky that the strange, weird, messed up thing in my life turned out to be something where two people can be happy just bby being around each other
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by husky004 View Post
    altenweg-

i'd like to point out, you're a PET expert, not a human emotions expert
    Actually, because of her experiences and wisdom, Alty would be a terrific relationship expert, but several others already had that position, and we needed a pet expert who knew his/her stuff, so she ended up doing that. But any of us are permitted to chime in with truth, justice, and good sense whenever we can.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by husky004 View Post
    altenweg-

i'd like to point out, you're a PET expert, not a human emotions expert, i could end this now, but i'd like to get people used to the fact that strange stuff happens in life, some weird, and to some people messed up stuff. but that's life, **** happens, and i was lucky that the strange, weird, messed up thing in my life turned out to be something where two people can be happy just bby being around eachother
    LMAO! Do you really think that a title under my name means I don't know about anything other then pets?

There's simply not enough room to list all the things I'm an expert in, the same goes for every expert on this site. Pets is my chosen expertise, but I could just as easily be a relationship expert, or a parenting expert, or a teen expert. Should I continue, or are you realizing that your comment was not at all accurate and very childish?

So, as long as it makes you happy you'll do what you want, when you want, with whomever you want? Again you're showing your lack of maturity.

Keep fooling yourself into thinking this is okay. The truth is hard to accept. Let's hope you don't learn it the hard way.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:08 PM

Have you enjoyed your sparring around with grown adults? Have you had fun putting us grown folks in our place, by your stubborn standing up to all our comments? Have you had your ego stroked by showing the world you don't give a rats patoot about what others say, and no one can make you do a darn thing, and you know it? Have you proved to yourself you can defend your opinions, and your rights against any grown up from anyplace in the world?

I hope so, because if you were as brave with your own parents as you are here with us, then they would probably be kicking your smart arse up and down the street you live on, and grounded you under the porch. You know it, and so do we, so for all the brave talk ,and defiant stance you can take online, where its safe, and easy (well maybe not the spelling), You aren't brave enough to let your parents in on what's going on BEHIND THEIR BACK, and online.

Why, because they don't give a rats patoot about what you say, they don't have to listen to your arrogant half grown excuses, they would be mad as hell at you behavior, and put a stop to it all, and there is nothing you could do to change that. We all here know that, as do YOU more than any one.

So bask in your anonymity, enjoy it while you can, because we all know all good things must come to an end, and that includes us stroking your ego any longer. Hope you had a great time and got your question answered properly, and especially hope you got some knowledge that helps you in the future. OH, and feel free to ask other questions as you wish.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2011, 04:33 AM

So you are going to equate your desire to have a relationship with a child With Darwin's fight to promote his theory of evolution! You are being as ridiculous as that sounds. You have proven yourself to be immature by hurling baseless insults and vulgarity. You came here asking for advice, and you got good advice, from people who care about the child you are exploiting AND yourself. But because that advice was not what you wanted to hear you had, essentially, a temper tantrum.

I predict that your relationship will last 2 years at the most. Because in that time, your hormones will drive you to take up with local girls your own age and her needs will move towards local boys. Maybe, in about 10 years you will get back together, but I doubt it.

Oh, I just noticed the thread was closed. So I will wish you and her good luck, you both need it desparately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I met a girl that I like, what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, sorry for the stupid title, it sound desperate, but I had to put something in, but I didn't know what. Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I went to this party on Friday and I met this girl and she was just so nice and we talked for like 4 hours and she seemed really interested because she laughed and...

What to do with the girl I just met? [ 31 Answers ]

Hello. I have had some bad relationships in the past. I am a very honest guy, and I always treat the girl I care about very very well, and I always end up with a girl that treats me really bad, and I think it damages me a little bit. I haven't been completely happy with a girl for over a year now....

Met This Girl I Like [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met this girl and we finally met up with each other and got on really well. The problem is I don't know how to tell her that I like her as more then a friend and trying to figure out if she thinks of me as more then just a friend. After I left her she text me seeing if I got home...

Girl met at a job [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I met a girl not long ago at a job and she look nice and was sweet and we kind of got a friends with each other than. Then all of a sudden because of a politic change at the job me and a dozen of co-workers got laid off. The thing is I did not get the girl phone number and might lose her...

Met this girl... [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl and we both really enjoyed being in each other's company.now the thing is she gave me her e-mail address and requested that I mail her.my beef is because I was so interesting on the first day and want to date her, I do not know exactly what to write.I want to be as simple...

View more questions Search