Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    husky004 Posts: 63, Reputation: -6

Jan 26, 2011, 08:57 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    You think I chose her because I can take advantage of her? No! I'm with her because I can protect her. If she wants to brake it off then I'll go with it. Whatever she chooses is what happens. Unless it's something like sex, even I know better

Jan 26, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    I'd like to also point out, that for a 'people person' you're not so great at talking to people
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:05 AM

SHE has to be the one to break it off?

Jan 26, 2011, 09:06 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I just want to do whatever makes her happy, with the exception of in-appropriate things.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:09 AM

Why do you think she is mature enough to truly understand what makes her happy? When I was that age, an ice cream cone made me happy -- playing with my cat Toby made me happy -- getting an A in social studies made me happy.

Jan 26, 2011, 09:12 AM
    Wow, at 11, seriously... this girls so much more mature than that, she has a condition. In basic she can't leave home, so she spends her entire life around adults. She's pick up some perks from it. She's very mature for her age
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:14 AM

I also was surrounded by adults at that age, professionals, in fact -- doctors, ministers, lawyers, educators.

Mature? She's 11! She has a condition -- which means what?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:17 AM

Protect my BUTT!! If you were telling the truth, she would be like a little sister. And no holding hands and no kissing and cuddling, and you would lead by a much better example, and protect her from herself, and from YOU.

Your actions are either EVIL, or IGNORANT, and both are dangerous to you both. It's a darn shame you LIE to yourself, to us, your parents, and your VICTIM!

Protect my A$$!! She is the one who needs protection from you, but all she has is the poor excuse for a parent who doesn't protect her from predators like you!!

Do the right thing for you both. Stop the kissing and cuddling and romance crap, and be what she needs, a friend. If you can't do that... leave her alone!!

To hell with that crazy, dumb stuff you are talking about! Its dangerous, and complete NONSENSE.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:22 AM

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word "predator."

Logic and common sense are what you are missing.

Jan 26, 2011, 09:27 AM
    Yeah but I can admit it, emotions are what you seem to be missing in this topic in perticular
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:29 AM

You're sitting there smiling as you type, aren't you. Sparring with experts on a Q&A site is exhilarating.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2011, 09:34 AM

I'm going to out on a limb here...

You both have problems at home,you both get the love and affection from each other, you don't think about sex with her,or girls in general...

I believe from reading your posts and your reactions to the answers is that you click so well with this girl because mentally your BOTH 11.

Other people know of this relationship, her friends,your friends.. those same people talk to their parents,parents talk to teachers, next thing you know your sitting in a police station.

However you feel,end the relationship, and talk to someone.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 09:40 AM

okay, yes we're still techinacly children, but we can make our own decisions.
    You're wrong. Until you're legally an adult, no longer living under your parents roof, you can't make your own decisions.

plus seeings I'm not 18 I don't think this would count as illegal cause we'd be in the same age group
    Nope. Think of it this way. You're a teen, in two years you'll legally be an adult. She's not even a teen yet, and won't be one for another two years. She's a child, so are you, but she's much more of a child then you are.

I have a 12 year old son, and an 8 year old daughter. I can tell you right now, if some 16 year old came around when my daughter was 11, asking to date her, I'd be on the phone with the police, I'd be on the phone with your parents, and I'd make darn sure that you never see my daughter again. If you continued to come around, I'd press charges.

At your ages a 5 year age difference may as well be 30 years. If you care about her so much, wait until she turns 18. If it's true love than waiting for her to be old enough shouldn't be an issue.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2011, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by husky004 View Post
    believe me when i say my intentions toward her are good, no sex in mind, just kissing, holding hands and hugging. i do not honestly care if you have a problem with it, if you want to point out your issues with it then go ahead. but i would like to know if it is legal in the UK. cause so far things between us are going great. preferably i would like positive feedback.
    To answer your question ---- Yes, what you are doing is illegal.

You are a classic pedophile. When you are caught, and you WILL be caught, you will be marked as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Your living arrangements will be constrained (nowhere near a school), and you will have to report your whereabouts to local police wherever you live.

You've already crossed the line with this child. You are probably right now being traced by various methods. The best thing for you is to immediately break off all contact.

Then seek help for your condition.

Jan 26, 2011, 02:38 PM
    Comment on Athos's post
    Okay, don't accuse me of being a pedophile, it's insulting. I left school, and nothing has happened between us, it's just a consideration

Jan 26, 2011, 02:42 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Okay, and those are fair enough comments. And people should be getting used to the word CONSIDERATION. I've been using it in pretty much every comment I've given in this. It's the reason I' asking, to try and do the right thing for us

Jan 26, 2011, 02:44 PM
    No, I don't enjoy this, I came here to ask for law advice and all of you 'experts' start making assumptions that actually hurt to read. Being called a pedophile hurts you know
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2011, 02:59 PM

In your first post you say your intentions towards this child are good, no sex, just holding hands, a few posts later and now it's a consideration.

That means you have thought about it.

I'm going to burst your bubble right here and now buddy.

Your web address can be traced, that's not a threat that's a fact.

You want to know what's the right thing to do, end the relationship and seek professional help, BEFORE consideration becomes reality, and you confuse love with rape.

Whether you realise it or not your in over your head and whether you want it or not you need some help, I'm not saying that to be cruel, I'm saying it because its true.

Your emotionally attached to this girl, somewhere along the line you have lost sight of what is an age appropriate relationship.

Take a step back and take a good look at what's happening in your life, what are other 16 year olds doing? Not playing with 11 year olds that's for sure.

She is not mature for her age, you are immature for yours.

Talk to someone.

Edit: you invited opinion in your first post, no point getting upset when people give it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 03:06 PM

Let me turn the tables.

Should an 11 year old date a 6 year old? That's the same age gap.

Jan 26, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Is this for or against me? Cause I'm not sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I met a girl that I like, what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, sorry for the stupid title, it sound desperate, but I had to put something in, but I didn't know what. Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I went to this party on Friday and I met this girl and she was just so nice and we talked for like 4 hours and she seemed really interested because she laughed and...

What to do with the girl I just met? [ 31 Answers ]

Hello. I have had some bad relationships in the past. I am a very honest guy, and I always treat the girl I care about very very well, and I always end up with a girl that treats me really bad, and I think it damages me a little bit. I haven't been completely happy with a girl for over a year now....

Met This Girl I Like [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met this girl and we finally met up with each other and got on really well. The problem is I don't know how to tell her that I like her as more then a friend and trying to figure out if she thinks of me as more then just a friend. After I left her she text me seeing if I got home...

Girl met at a job [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I met a girl not long ago at a job and she look nice and was sweet and we kind of got a friends with each other than. Then all of a sudden because of a politic change at the job me and a dozen of co-workers got laid off. The thing is I did not get the girl phone number and might lose her...

Met this girl... [ 3 Answers ]

I met this very cute girl and we both really enjoyed being in each other's company.now the thing is she gave me her e-mail address and requested that I mail her.my beef is because I was so interesting on the first day and want to date her, I do not know exactly what to write.I want to be as simple...

View more questions Search