Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softballchica02 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 07:10 PM
    Well now softball season is coming up and I need the best at bat song ever:)
    Well, I'm in high school and I'm a freshmen and I'm on one of the top teams in the nation. We all work really hard and we are all really good. Also, I think I might have a chance to start varsity;)... the only issue I have is finding the perfect "at bat" song, I need asong that practically shouts BOOM IM HERE AND YOU BETTER BE SCARED haha any ideas for me:)

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity season 1 song [ 0 Answers ]

There is a song when ben and felicity are sitting at dean and deluca and he is apologizing for being awful during the robbery criminal search. He bought her a necklace and when he puts it on her a song plays. The lyrics are "take this take this from me"... What is this song?

Felicity Season 2 song [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of Season 2 Episode "True Colors" there is a song playing while Ben and Noel are playing basketball. It's hard to hear the words but it sounds like it's saying "baby boy before you go" but I'm not sure. If anyone has any ideas as to what the song is or even what the words are that would...

South of nowhere, song in episode 3 Season 3 [ 1 Answers ]

Help! With the name of the last song in season 3 episode 3 of South of nowhere? The last song (where Ashey & Kyla r dancing and talking at ego) Season 3 episode:The Its girls. First come Hollywood by Comex, then Ching-Ching by Stress and I want to know the name of the last one, Thanks!

A song from Felicity season 2 [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find who sings this song. It is in the episode "slump". It is playing while Ben and Felicity are swimming in the pool that they broke into. IF ANYONE knows the name of the song please tell!! It has been driving me crazy! I know a male sings the song!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.