Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CDBofValrico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 07:02 PM
    My hp laserjet M1212 printer won't print?
    I printer screen reads "Install Black Cartridge," and I have tried two new toner
    Cartridges per installation directions. I just received the printer and toner today.

Check out some similar questions!

My hp laserjet P1005 won't print. [ 6 Answers ]

My hp laserjet P1005 won't print.it just shows the blue light.the red one doesn't even blink?this just happened today as I put it on.was previously printing well.

Lexmark printer won't print [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I have used my printer many times before now I went to print something and when I did it never popped up in progress or printed when you look in the printer tasks it says its in progress but it still hasn't printed?

My printer won't print [ 6 Answers ]

I have a lexmarkx1185 and my printer will not print out anything not even the test page and when I won't it to print it says printing started and nothing but a blank page will come out so please help me out I'm trying to print out a prom dress cause my prom is going to be here soon.. someone

Printer won't print [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried to download my lexmark printer and it took it and when I go to control panel and look in their the printer says ready to use but when I try to print a page a small screen pops up and reads unable to print disconnect usb or disconnect power or restart computter and after all that it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.