Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ailiwen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Why won't my boyfriend let me initiate sex?
    Every time I try to initiate sex, he pushes me off or tells me he's too tired or some other crappy reason not to have sex with me and if I try anyway (he likes to "take it" so I figure its okay for me to do it, too, because it's a game for us) he gets all pissed off and has even struck me- but its perfectly okay for him to initiate it, and when I tell him no it's a game and it happens anyway. I'm so sick of this because I have needs too!! Once a week is NOT enough.
    polarbear333 Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Jan 25, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Get a new man..
    Kyu745 Posts: 29, Reputation: 10

Jan 25, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Okay, first off, best advice I can think of. Dump his sorry rear end!
    There is ZERO excuse for him to ever feel it is right to hit you. That just screams bad future.
    Do not let him bully you like that. Love is mututal and sex is a way for two people in love to unite themselves in a way words cannot describe. It isn't right for one to take it and not have the decency to let you initiate
    Please do not let him continue doing this to you, it is not healthy. Best of luck
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 07:33 PM

Get out!! --- of this relationship...
    lamp_post Posts: 73, Reputation: 15

Jan 25, 2011, 07:55 PM

I think is better for you to get down and discuss about this. And if this really bothers you and the relationship then think twice. Love is not only just sex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 09:28 PM

Hitting you instead of giving into you is a red flag, and unacceptable behavior. Not healthy, or wise, and this game you play is dangerous. Get the hell out or expect more of the same, if not worse!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 09:42 PM

He hit you . You were trying to initiate sex , and he hit you.

Why the hell are you still there?
    I feel that control is lost and progress halted when voices are raised. And 90% of the time that is true.

Also true 90% of the time is that when you are struck by a partner , it will get more frequent and severe as time goes on.

I think the answers here are all in agreement and so far it is 100% for you to save yourself as much grief and heartache as possible and go.
    Go now , it will not get any easier if you wait.
    And could grow into hospitials .
    Or mourtuaries.

This is serious as serious gets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend who doesn't initiate sex [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has initiated once, the first time, and that was it. I've initiated the past 3 times, we've been together about 6 weeks. I finally asked him why he doesn't initiate and he said other women have said the same thing (hmm, red flag?) some of them wanted sex every time they got together...

Why doesn't he want sex when I initiate? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 10 months and although we've not been together very long we have gotten serious quickly and he has made it clear that he wants to marry me. I'm 19 and so is he and we've enjoyed a very healthy sex life which has (understandably) cooled off with time. We still...

What should I do when my boyfriend never wants to initiate sex? [ 8 Answers ]

I always have t be the one to start doing something for him to know I'm in the mood. He says he doent want to "harrass" me so that's why he's like that and that's just the way he is... I feel rejected when I take extra time to put something nice on and if he sees me in it he doesn't "jump all over...

Boyfriend won't initiate sex [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 31, he's 41. We live together. I don't consider our sexlife good at all because he doesn't initiate. He's never been willing to foreplay and I have to do all the work to initiate. About a year ago he said his libido was down. Aside from the sex part, I consider this relationship to be very...

Why doesn't he initiate sex? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. He moved into his house a year ago, and shortly after he asked me to move in. Everything in our relationship has been going awesome and we're looking for a house to purchase together and we've talked about marriage. The only petpeeve I have...

View more questions Search