Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaJen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 11:48 AM
    My son is 9 & in a bad situation
    My son is 9 & in a bad situation... I have enough money to take care of my son & I but not any for a lawyers as of yet... my son wants to live with me but I don't know how to get ball rolling... once anyone here's how life is at his dads they willl no doubt see he's better off with me... but anyone know how to get started? I thought about calling cps but I don't want him to end up w baf grandparents or drug addicy brother in law... thsnks for any info xoxo JT
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaJen View Post
    My son is 9 & in a bad situation...I have enough money to take care of my son & I but not any for a lawyers as of yet....my son wants to live with me but I dont know how to get ball rolling....once anyone heres how life is at his dads they willl no doubt see hes better off with me....but anyone know how to get started? I thought about calling cps but I dont want him to end up w baf grandparents or drug addicy brother in law.....thsnks for any info xoxo JT
    First, please don't piggyback your question onto someone else's. It makes it harder for us to find and answer your question. The original thread you posted on was from 2009; I've asked that your question be moved to its own thread.

Second, how long has your son lived with his father? How was custody established - did you leave or did the court order that the father have primary physical custody?

What is going on at the father's home that you feel the child is "better off with you"? What would warrant a call to CPS? And if you feel that CPS would remove the child, why would they not give you custody of him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son caught my Husband cheating and they got into a fight and my son hurt him bad ! [ 12 Answers ]

Let me start with I have been married 20 years ben together 23 years.Christmas night last year we had a bad bad snow storm I work about 1 hour away,We were suppose to all meet at my sister inlaws for Christmas night but my husband went to a friends close to home because of the storm my son was only...

Bad situation [ 2 Answers ]

I am 3 days late on my second mortgage,it all started 2 months ago.I went to my banker and told her not to take out my monthly payment(direct deduction) from my account 10 days before the first so I worte checks for credit cards so I would not miss a payment on my credit cards.and I knew I had...

Bad situation [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married to my wife for 1 year, we have been together for 13 years. We have had nothing but problems since we got married. She used to handle the money but she was not paying the bills on time, so I took over the bills. She was very childish with the debit card so I took it away and told...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

OK one of my friend/enime likes my ex but me and my ex still like each other she loves him 2 death and has asked him out what should we do he doesn't want 2 hurt her

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

View more questions Search