Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2011, 01:51 PM
    What kind of experience do mechanics look for when hiring a trainee?
    I changed my major to Auto Mechanics, what kind of experience should I rack up to increase the odds of finding a job.

Check out some similar questions!

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

J1 visa trainee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am being considered a trainee at one of the hotels in West Virginia. I'll be holding a j1 visa and would only stay up to 18 months. Then I have to go back to the Philippines. I was wondering what taxes am I going to pay or if ever I'll still pay any? And will I still get tax...

J1 Trainee Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I arrived in America as a J1 Trainee through the Ohio State University with the Turf grass management program in March 2007. I have been working on a golf course in Florida since I arrived and I am having trouble doing my taxes. I have heard that I should receive most of my taxes back...

Anyone have this kind of experience? [ 2 Answers ]

Last wed. I was not feeling well. My nipples is sore. Then on last Thursday, I peed and I wiped and noticed pink on it. All day, it was very light pink and on Friday, it was the same thing then today, this morning it became medium red blood for few hours then it stopped. My lower back is in pain. I...

J1 Trainee Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear representative, I'm an Italian woman who's going to move to New York within a month. I will work for an Italo-American firm, based in New York since 2003, under a J1 Trainee visa (for 12 months) issued by AIPT. My husband (Italian) will join me with a J2 Visa. I have been offered a salary of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.