Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pavan Subbarao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Us Universities which r encouraging 15 year education
    Hello every one this is pavan here... I have completed my graduation from osmania university now that I want to do my masters from us.. so friends can you just suggest the list of universities which requires only 15 year education...
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Mar 22, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Hay I think no one of them require 15 years of education ,the boderline is 16 years of education ,what you can do is try apply and ask some of the coresponders from some universites online and they can tell you better... am with the same problem ,but I got 16 years of education if you get any information pleaz share and help me as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Universities in usa [ 3 Answers ]

Can u please give me a list of usa universities which offers biotechnology courses.to be precise ,what I want is about genetics

Universities in USA [ 4 Answers ]

Hi:) , I want to know what is the procedure of admission in American universities for foreign students??

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

6th Year F1, Converted to H-1B last year [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. I really really appreciate your help and advice. You are THE man! My case is like that: I came to US on F1 in 08/2000, and had been on F1 until I got my H-1B visa on Nov. 1st last year. From last May to last Oct. I...

View more questions Search