Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KEisen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 11:02 AM
    Water spraying out from a wall
    We are in the process of packing to move and I removed a screw from the wall in the laundry room and water began spraying out from the wall at me. I shut off the water to the whole house now to stop it, but desperately in need of water... what do I do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2011, 01:31 PM
    You could have possibly screwed into a water line at another time and the screw sealed the hole. Now, removing the screw opened the hole. If water is spraying out the hole where the screw was, it is for sure a hole in the pipe. Cut out a piece of drywall to gain access, solder in a new piece of pipe and repair the wall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank spraying water? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old ToTo toilet with water spraying from bullcock/toliet valve. Someone stated to pour vinegar through holes on top of valve a few times. This should get rid of sediments building up. It seems to stopped water spraying out of one of the four holes on top. Should I try bleach...

Water spraying threw brand new stem in bathtub [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced all of the stems washers and o-rings but water is coming out strong threw the hot and cold stem hitting the back of the handle and running on the floor

Water Spraying out Humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When my furnace cuts on, water comes spraying out the humidifier. In looking at installations, I'm not seeing baffles below the humidifier cutout. My thoughts are that the air forced into the system is too much for the network of venting. I have an aprilaire. Thoughts? Jim

Water spraying behind Faucet knob [ 1 Answers ]

I looked over the illustration you sent me speedball1 thank you very much, I also turned the water off, I should have did this the very first day I notice the leak getting worse and then I took off the face plate down to the replacement cartridge I think that's what it is called but that is all I...

Water spraying behind Faucet knob [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is Maria and I have a problem, I have a leak coming from my bathtub into my basement, it started small and for months I would notice small amounts of water here and there, until a couple of days ago its has got really bad, I have 2 buckets that fill up overnight that I have to keep...

View more questions Search