Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imaman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 09:05 AM
    He knows I like him and he told me he likes me so why won't he ask me out?
    Edited and moved to its own thread

This guy told me that he likes me
    But then one day I was messing around and saying " clearly you didnt wanna talk to me"
    So he's like
    Okay lets clear things up, clearly obvious that I like you snf I enjoy talking to you, but your going to be like I Don't LIKE YOU, Don't TALK TO ME GO AWAY,ETC, THEN I WILL"
    so i told him, I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND WITH YOUY, DIDNT KNOW YOUD TAKE IT SERIOUS."
    And yeah he's like , too much **** has happened in the past, that's why I'm the person that I'm not, we'll just leave it as that for now OK? So lets change the topic!
    I don't even know what he's thinking, IM SO CONFUSED!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 09:17 AM

Sounds like he's not interested in you the same way that you are into him.

Jan 25, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Comment on I wish's post
    Probably, but then he comes to my workplace and visits me everyday,
    And he tries to hold my hands!

Jan 25, 2011, 09:31 AM
    Comment on I wish's post
    Oh I told him to bring me sushi and make me cheesecake, and he did!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 09:32 AM

I think he may reacted like he did because he is interested in you, but afraid of being rejected if he pursues you.

So you should be like... hey , if you really want to get with me and chill , I would like that too...

And he would probably be like... oh I was going to ask , but was texting 10 or 12 friends asking them if they thought you liked me...

I am not making fun of you. I am fascinated at the evolution of the spoken language and the transition into texting instead of speech.

I think he may just be afraid of you not really liking him and how embarrassed he would be if you turned him down.

Just be yourself, don't be in a hurry, and drop more than a few hints you are interested.

It is not an easy path to learn how to deal with people on an emotional level. There will be mistakes,
    But you can't win if you don't play.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 10:20 AM

IF that's the case, then just keep getting to know each other better. Sounds like you're still in the early stages of getting to know each other better. No need to overanalyze everything, just keep getting to know each other better and enjoy each other's company. Let things flow naturally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex told me she likes me and I was like OK I do to n I gave her two options [ 4 Answers ]

My ex told me she likes me and I was like OK I do to n I gave her two options the first was to trust that I've changed and to give me another chance and the second was to just keep it as friends she said she wassnt ready to start dateing yet so she chose friends and I don't know what it means so am...

My girlfriend told me she likes my best friend a little bit! [ 2 Answers ]

Well, yeah. I've known her for 3 years now (we're both 13) and she says that she loves me. Whenever we're alone we hug and stuff, and recently she's been wanting me to touch her in... "certain places" if you know what I mean... (even though we haven't kissed yet). But today she told me that kind...

He knows I like him and he told me he likes me so why won't he ask me out? [ 2 Answers ]

There's this guy I like, and I was texting my friend about him, and she said that he likes me, and asked me if I like him, and I said yes. Then I found out that he had her phone. He texts me the next day, and ask me if I like him and I said kind of. He said he likes me too. So why won't he ask me...

Told her I like her,she likes me,something holding her back from relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in college and have liked a girl this semester.we hang out and always have fun.I told her yesterday that I liked her and she asked why did I wait so long to tell her.then she said she likes me also and isn't talking to anyone else.she says I'm a great Guy but doesn't know what's holding her...

He told me he likes me. But he has a girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So I have liked this guy who sits beside me in one of my classes for a while. I kept flirting with him and I got along with him well and I started to REALLY like him... but then I found out he has a girlfriend, who goes to another school but she's going to transfer to our school in a month. That...

View more questions Search