Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deangelo manalo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 01:40 AM
    How can I be a legendary basketball player? Are they born or made?
    How can I be a legendary basketball player, Are they born or made?
    sooncum Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
    People are born, and legends are made by people. All legends are not good ask korleone young. He was a born superstar from the little leagues through high school, but is now known as a legendary bust. Hard work and some good fortune has gotten every sports star to their legendary status. Hard work and lots of practice
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 16, 2007, 05:51 PM
    With basketball as in most sports, it's a bit of both. There is a certain amount of genetics involved athletic ability. But raw talent needs to be trained and honed. And there is also a degree of luck involved.
    sooncum Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 05:56 PM
    People are born, and legends are made by people. All legends are not good ask korleone young. He was a born superstar from the little leagues through high school, but is now known as a legendary bust. Hard work and some good fortune has gotten every sports star to their legendary status. Hard work and lots of practice, and dedication is a great formula to become successful in any thing u strive to do or become
    twins_bros Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Nahh yooo people just practise, like they say practise makes perfect...
    I had a friend who use to be horrible, couldn't drible, do lay-ups or anything... now he's just amazing
    Mainevent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deangelo manalo
    how can i be a legendary basketball player,? are they born or made?
    Great ball players are not born they come from hard work and positive attitude . They will wake up to practice at any hour they will go bed at any hour practicing it shouldn't matter if you have 40 point game or a two point game a true legend just wins.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 07:08 PM
    An example is Pete Maravich - he was drilled into playing. He had tremendous talent but he worked so darn hard to get there. His Father (also his coach) was one of those who never said never quit to him. You can have true talent to play but if you do not apply it, you might as well go and pick up garbage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Born with fair skin [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I was born with pretty fair skin, but now, over the years it is medium dark. I know people say to put lemon and something like a cucumber on your face regularly to get my light skin back, but how long does it take to get all they way back to near-white skin color? Do you need to keep doing the...

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

Cat with new-born question! Help! [ 3 Answers ]

My cat will not stay with her new born kittens! (12 hours old) She rather follow us around. (More then usual) She'll go see them every so often for a really brief time. Should we be worried?? We made sure they're warm, but That's all we think can be done!

Feeding new born pup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, hope someone can help please. My daughters staff has just given birth on Sunday evening, after four hours of labour she had 8 pups, all well except the last one which we did not really notice for the first couple of days,she is so tiny and when I picked her up to my astonishment she has no...

Child born in USA, but [ 2 Answers ]

Living in France with the Mom, french citizen. The child has never requested any american documents, she just has her french id and passeport. Could she go to the USA , travelling with french passport ? Or does she need to apply for an american one? She is eleven years old now, she left the USA...

View more questions Search