Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kperkins07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 06:30 PM
    My toilet won't fill up after I flush and I don't have any cold water in my tub or sink
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 24, 2011, 07:57 PM

Your cold supply line is clogged or frozen. Tell us more about how you house is built and plumbed and maybe we can help further. What's the outside temp
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Do you have hot water? Sounds like a frozen pipe possibly in the wall serving those devices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My tub and sink faucet drip when I flush my toilet. [ 2 Answers ]

My tub and sink faucet drip when I flush my toilet. Also have sewer smell in the house and have heard a gurgle from the tub when flushing... not always though. Drain in the sink is slow... using Draino as we speak... but the problem has been around longer than the slow drain. Does this sound like a...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Toilet won't fill with water [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a mobile Home. The toilet runs all the time. I hit the tank- eventually it stops running. As soon as the toilet is used and flushed-it starts over again. Running, running,running. I decided to turn off the water valve under the toilet. Before I went out , I turned the water valve...

View more questions Search