Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    checkup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Scammer in Nigeria attack this man and his daughter from usa unknown to them? HELP ME
    This man and his daughter attached are from the usa and I believe are being targeted by scammers within Nigeria unknown to them. Can anyone identity them or are aware of how to get in touch with them. Any information would be gratefully received. This poor man and his daughter is at risk. They are attaching their photos and giving a fictitious address and telephone nunmber. I have contacted Intepol and the FBI but have got no response as yet.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2011, 11:32 PM
    Please clarify your question as it makes little sense.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Feb 3, 2011, 04:00 PM

This man and his daughter should have some information leading to the persons trying to scam them.

Good luck!
    caroline1962 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 04:09 AM
    I`m been scammed too and I have only the picture of the man, I`m looking for this man to warn him can anyone help me?? Please it`s very important...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 2, 2011, 04:16 AM
    You CANNOT find a person simply from a random picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Man runs over Jepsy's daughter. Jepsy's cast spell man starts to loss lbs real fast [ 2 Answers ]

Man runs over Jepsy's daughter. Jepsy's cast spell man starts to loss weight really fast. The movie came out in the mid 80's and it's a one word title. Thanks

Husband to adopt my daughter with unknown father [ 2 Answers ]

How do we get the process started for my husband to adopt my daughter if her father is unknown?

Dreams of unknown man? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mentioned very briefly in my last thread, When I was young I used to have these dreams. I remember them being about a man I did not recognize, yet somehow felt secure in the fact that he was familiar to me somehow. Of course, him being a stranger I was a bit frightened of his existence even...

My daughter holds USA birth cert though also a Malaysian, is she still a USA citizen? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter was born in USA 1991 and holds USA birth certificate but brought up in Malaysia since one year old. Is she a USA citizen? If she likes to study in USA, what immigration procedure required?

Movie about some kind of attack on the USA, 1995 [ 6 Answers ]

I know I saw this movie in 1995, and I thought that it was really happening. When the TV was first turned on by my girlfriend (we were at her parents house), there was a news anchor talking about some kind of attack by either aliens or some other country. I didn't have cable at home and still...

View more questions Search