An example of knowledge management is what
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2011, 03:20 PM
    The ability to do your own homework.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 24, 2011, 04:32 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_management

See if this helps, Google is your friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give me an example of winding up of any company because of poor knowledge management [ 3 Answers ]

I want an example of poor knowledge management, because of what any organisation had winding up. Any big issue happened because of lack of knowledge mangagement...

Management Interview for someone with no management experience [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am shortly going for a middle management job. I have no experience in such a role. I have a strong education background with 3 years experience in the area of activity I am applying for. When I am asked about management styles, I am wondering how does one get around the fact one has no...

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the in [ 1 Answers ]

Is organizational knowledge basically equivalent to the knowledge possessed by the individuals in the organization?

Asking for knowledge! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much that U answered my quseting. So I have other questions hope I get answer to them. 1\ What is the advantage of using a low pressure switch to control Compressor operation? 2\ What should I do to set low pressure swith in order to maintain A cabint...

View more questions Search