Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgp31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 24, 2011, 01:21 PM
    Can they drug test you for marijuana on non reporting probation in the state of Ohio?
    I have non reporting probation for possession and paraphanilia. I just want to know if they can still test me for it on non reporting probation even if I am not on task.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 01:22 PM

Yes... why not? Seems like you want to be locked up again if you are doing that,knowing what will happen.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 01:32 PM

Hello m:

I'm sure they CAN.. But, since you're not under direct supervision, I don't think they will.

excon

Jan 24, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Not looking to get locked up lol but I'm trying to smoke because I enjoy on own personal time so if I can avoid getting in trouble and keep doing it then I'm not hurting anybody
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 02:03 PM

Hello m:

IF you can avoid getting into trouble... But, you don't know. So, it's a gamble. When I was under supervision, I didn't smoke.. I don't like jail.

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 02:15 PM

If they test you and you get caught... and get additional charges and real time... you know exactly who you have to blame... YOURSELF.

Better off dealing with life on its terms than hiding behind alcohol or drugs as a crutch.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2011, 04:26 PM

While they most likely will not. They can come to your home , without a warrant and search your home or do a home inspection.

They may mail you a letter telling you to report at a certain date and time (normaly a couple weeks ahead) for a test.

They can show up at your work place and do a test.

That is what they CAN do, will they, most likely not.

What they will do, if you get stopped for something else, they may,

If you want to really get paranoid what they wait on , is one of your friends or perhaps a mad girlfriend, to report you.
    Or just get stopped and they find it on you.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mgp31 View Post
    not looking to get locked up lol but im tryin to smoke because i enjoy on own personal time so if i can avoid getting in trouble and keep doing it then im not hurting anybody
    You are not thinking straight here. The only person you are hurting is YOU. You need to understand that you WILL get caught sooner or later. Grow up, OK?

Feb 4, 2011, 10:57 PM
    Thanks for the input for the people who tell me not to hide behind drugs maybe should do research on what the word drug actually means because marijuana is only categorized under it because the government its personal preference just asked for a answer to my Question not your input on my situation but thanks for the tips

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

Can I get medical marijuana in Washington state while on probation? [ 4 Answers ]

I am on probation in Washington State for my second DUI. I am in the deffered prosecution program which includes treatment for alcoholism. I am wondering if I would be able to get and use medical marijuana while in these programs. I have been told by a doctor that I have more than enough...

Reporting for out of state probation [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Virginia now but have an open DUI case in Florida that will result in 6 months probation. How will my probation work? Will I still have to report, drug screen, etc? My attorney told me I would only have to mail in my probation costs... but that just sounds way too simple to believe. I...

Reporting probation in Ohio to Non reporting probation in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

In June 2006 I was sentenced to 5 years probation in Ohio. In Ohio I could travel anywhere in the state without permission. I moved to Florida in September 2007. In Florida I cannot leave the county without permission. I asked my Florida PO about non-reporting probation. I was told that Florida has...

View more questions Search