Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gailorlando Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 08:58 AM
    No Hot Water in Kitchen nor Dishwasher but the rest of the house has both HOT & COLD
    Getting colder in Lancaster ,Pa.
    I have no hot water going to my kitchen sink nor dishwasher but do have cold water leading to the kitchen sink & dishwasher.
    The rest of house has both hot & cold.
    Replaced the faucets in the kitchen but still not hot water.
    I have no basement.
    Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

No hot water on one shower the rest of the house has. [ 1 Answers ]

We got this house 7 months ago. It was a built in 2006. One of the showers does not have hot water the rest of the house have even the sink on that same bedroom.. It used to be a baby room.. Help...

Why is there no hot water in showers but rest of house has hot water? [ 2 Answers ]

Just moved into a new house. All the faucets have hot water but none of the showers have. Why is that?

Cold water in part of house rest is hot only [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought our 6 yr 2 story house, weather is in the 20's outside faucets had been covered, we only have cold water in the downstairs bathroom & one of the outside faucets but the rest of the house only hot water even the "outside" faucet near our kitchen is coming out hot water, we have since...

No hot water at kitchen sink, no hot or cold upstairs [ 7 Answers ]

I have natural gas which heats up the water, now there is no hot water coming out of the kitchen taps and no cold or hot frrm upstairs , also tiolets won't flush.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.