Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadowdwellor28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 08:37 AM
    Want to die
    I'm a 19 yr old,I just feel nothibg ever goes right in my life these days.neither my exams nor my life .I am usually blamed for everything.I used to be a very bright student and when I was in school itself I was tortured very badly by a teacher I lost interest in studies I managed to pass always because my parents said that will feel insulkted in the society if I don't pass then later on always I was depressed because however nice I am to people they just used me and got me into trouble now also I'm suffering from the same problem and everybody thinks its my fault and so does my parents at this minute I don't feel like living at all because no one trusts me and everyone hates me.I have thought of suiciding but thought I should not be a coward but this time my life has reached to the limit and I am not able to bear the torture.please advice
    alanjoelb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 01:57 PM
    What is the question??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to die [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever wanted to die? I feel like everything hit me at once and I'm full of every emotion but mainly angar. I don't feel like eating anymore its hard to get too sleep. I feel like I want to commit suicide but I would miss out on so much.

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

I want to die [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old male, Right from my teenage days I was really horny and I studied in a residential school, in which I had to study, live, play and do everything with my male friends only, so I did have many sexual activities with my schoolmates, so I had little interest in girls, but whenever I...

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f of nearly 8 years has broken my heart she drifted away I still feel the same way as I did the first day I met her I can't cope any more I need your help how can I end this pain what is the easiest way to do this without putting my parents through hell I really want this want to show her how...

View more questions Search