Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lacerthebracer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 10:19 PM
    I bleached my hair blonde, and it turned orange what do I do know?
    Okay, so I have originally brown hair and I bleached apart of it blonde and it kind of turned a orange yellow color and now I don't know what to do. Do I keep bleaching? Or go to a salon HELP D:
    xxsophielooxx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 03:51 AM
    When I was younger I had light brown hair and I dedcided (stupidly) too put in bright blonde chunks around the front of my hair... It was fine at first, but after a few washes it turned a nasty orange brassy colour, much like you said yours did! I grabbed the nearest hair dye that was close too my natural hair colour and whacked that all over my hair :) Nasty orange pieces... GONE!! If you wanted too keep your blonde part though, id definitely suggest a hairdressers, they know what their doing and you have the reassurance that it won't go orange again.. :):) Hope I helped! Xx
    eleasha101 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 05:58 AM
    If doing your hair at home.. I would bleach it once more, and if it don't work then dye your hair back to a medium brown. I AM A PROSSIONAL HAIR DRESSER

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached black hair blonde--now orange--now what? [ 38 Answers ]

Hello all, I just used Clairol's Born Blonde Maxi lightener. I DID do a strand test and after the maximum time (I went 95 mins), my hair is blonde from the roots to about 3 inches down, and the rest is orange (looks like an orangatangue's fur! ) I've searched some sites and see some conflicting...

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Dyed hair with 8 medium blonde, and it turned orange [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me how to change hair that turned orange with medium blonde #8, back to dk or med blonde

Black to blonde hair dye but turned orange [ 2 Answers ]

I was a natural blonde and have dyed my hair a million times different colours all the time. I wanted to go back blonde doing it myself and with a girlfriend helping me. We used a stripper to get all the old colours out and it went a nice brown. I put a blonde hair dye in it and it went dark brown....

Natural blonde. Dyed it black. Tried 2 go back blonde. Turned orange. HELP?! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a natural blonde. About a month ago I dyed it and was hoping for a dark brown, but it turned black. Today I decided I wanted to go back blonde. After I colored it... to me is looks orange/red. It did try to go blonde in some spots though. However my mother thinks it looks like a strawberry...

View more questions Search